Braille & Talking Book Library | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Library by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Winter 2017 Prairie Trails Newsletter
Volume 12, Issue 1 | Winter 2017
Articles include "A Short History of NLS and BTB", "In the Spotlight", "Be a Part of History", "More books added", "10 Squared Club", "Gifts and Donations", "Celebrating February!", "South Dakota Collection", "Kids News: Teen Voting" and "Holiday Closings."
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events