Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 10, Issue 1 | Spring 2015
Articles include "Which Machine to Return?", "Tips for better service", "April is National Poetry Month", "Talking Prescription Labels", "Books made into Movies", "Memorials & Donations", "Suggested Books for Kids & Teens", and "Summer Reading Program"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events