Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 10, Issue 4 | Winter 2015
Articles include "Two important events are coming up", "Book Club", "Games & Activities to check out", "Twin Vision Children's Books", "In the Spotlight", "BARD Update", "Do you know someone who…", ">Mailing Cards", "Tips", "SD Collection", "Kids News: SD Book Awards", "Holidays Closings"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events