Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 10, Issue 2 | Summer 2015
Articles include "Read the Book - Meet the Author", "Mystery Authors to Try", "BARD accounts and Mobile App", "Netflix begins Audio Descriptions", "Pioneer Girl", "Volunteer Recognition", "Art Show", "South Dakota Collection", "And the Winners are...", "South Dakota Teen Choice List", "Summer Reading Program", and "Celebrating July 4th"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events