Calendar | Solid Finances
Solid Finances is series of free financial education webinars. The webinars are designed to empower you to take control of your finances by improving your knowledge of personal finance topics.
This year's topics: range from Credit and Credit Worthiness, Kids and Money, Health and Finances, Retirement and Financial Awareness, and Montana and Idaho Specific Sessions.
A full list of this year's sessions is available at msuextention.org . The sessions will be taught by faculty from the University of Idaho, North Dakota State University, and Montana State University. Visit msuextension.org for more information about our faculty.
Although the series is free, registration is required.
- NEW participants to the Solid Finances series: Register here .
- Past participants in the Solid Finances series: Register here .
- February 22: Health Insurance: Financial Literacy
- February 15: Banking 101
- February 8: Avoiding Financial Scams
- February 1: Talking with Aging Parents about Finances
- January 25: Individual Retirement Accounts
- January 18: Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement
More Recordings and Resources available at msuextension.org
See Also Northwest Youth Financial Education. University of Idaho Extension's program that aims to improve financial knowledge and behavior among youth and young adults.
More CE Events