Announcing the 2015 Winners!
The winner in the Middle School category is The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen, and the runner up is The Heartbreak Messenger by Alexander Vance.
The winner in the High School category is Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, and the runner up is Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas.
Middle School List
- 33 Minutes by Todd Hasak-Lowy
- Beyond Courage: The Untold Story of the Jewish Resistance During the Holocaust by Doreen Rappaport
- Defriended by Ruth Baron
- The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen
- Finny and the Boy from Horse Mountain by Andrea Young
- The Heartbreak Messenger by Alexander Vance
- The Originals by Cat Patrick
- Poison by Bridget Zinn
- Record Breaker by Robin Stevenson
- The Reluctant Journal of Henry K Larson by Susan Nielsen
- Skinny by Donna Cooner
- Slated by Teri Terry
- True Legend by Mike Lupica
- Sylo by D.J. MacHale
- Will in Scarlet by Matthew Cody
High School List
- 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron
- Proxy by Alex London
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Second Impact by David and Perri Klass
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
- A Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
- Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
- TheTwelve-Fingered Boy by John Hornor Jacobs
- Winger by Andrew Smith
Permission: Book jacket covers displayed through an affiliate contract with Barnes & Noble.com .
Each year the Young Adult Reading Program (YARP) Committee of the South Dakota Library Association publishes a list to promote quality literature and to help South Dakota teachers and librarians in selecting and promoting books for adolescents. The books are selected from among the many young adult and adult books that have received positive reviews by national reviewing periodicals.
Are you having issues watching webinars or some other special online feature? Try a different web browser.
More CE Events