Braille & Talking Book Library | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Library by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
Winter 2016 Prairie Trails Newsletter
Volume 11, Issue 1 | Winter 2016
Articles include "Patron Survey, 10² Club & More!", "What happens in Braille & Talking Book every day?", "South Dakota Collection", "Kids News: Prairie Bud/ Prairie Pasque and YARP Programs", "Summer Reading Program", "Holidays Closings"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events