Braille & Talking Book Library | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Library by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Spring 2016 Prairie Trails Newsletter
Volume 11, Issue 2 | Spring 2016
Articles include "Behind the Scenes", "New Magazines from NLS", "Prevalence Rates of Vision Loss in South Dakota", "Tips for Better Service", "Little Used Book Subject Categories", "Frequently Asked Questions", "Recent Donations", "South Dakota Collection", "Kids News: On your Mark, Get Set, Go!", "Summer Reading Program", "Holidays Closings"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events