Braille & Talking Book Program | Reader Advisors
Reader Advisors help patrons with checking out items from the library as well as any other request they may have regarding the SD B&TB Program.
Patrons can contact the Braille and Talking Book Program by calling 1-800-423-6665.
Patrons should call the Program:
- for books, magazines, or descriptive videos
- to help select books for the patron, by indicating what type of books are preferred
- to discuss the number of books the patron is receiving
- to renew a book (standard loan period is six weeks)
- to change address
- to put a hold on books should the patron go on vacation
- for equipment (cassette or digital players)
Braille and Talking Book Strategic Plan 2015-2018
The Strategic Plan is also available in braille and audio formats. If you would like to borrow a copy please contact your Reader Advisor. Comments about the Strategic Plan may be sent to Colleen Kirby at email or you may call her at 1-800-423-6665, option 6.
Prairie Trails Memorandum
Volume 9, Issue 3 | Winter 2015
Articles include "Cassette Books Ending", "Last Annual Digital Talking Books Plus Catalogs", "Helpful Hints", "Movie Titles", "SD Titles", "Assistive Technology Training", "Summer Reading Program", and "Vision Loss Books for Kids"
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Downloadable Books and Magazines
Login to BARD
More CE Events