How can we help you?
Web Junction's library-specific courses are now available for free to all library staff and volunteers. Through the generous support of OCLC, the Gates Foundation, the South Dakota State Library, WebJunction provides timely and relevant learning content to access anytime, from anywhere.
21st Century Students Use 21st Century School Libraries
Inside This Issue:
- October is time to celebrate National Friends of Libraries
- Join Jumpstart's Read for the Record campaign
- SIRS Discoverer enhances elementary research
- School libraries recognized for 21st century learning and teaching
- Take e-collections out of hiding
The SDSL Cornerstone is the South Dakota State Library's e-Newsletter