How can we help you?
- Two library bills introduced this legislative session
- SD Department of Education launches site commemorating South Dakota's 125th Anniversary
- New session added: Speed-date the SDSL e-resources
- YALSA & ALSC New Book Award winners announced
- Time is running out to vote for YARP/ SD Teen Choice Book Award
- There's still time to apply for technology grants for your public library!
- Here we go again - Why should we have a nonresident user fee and policy?
- Buchanan Elementary challenges students to read for 1 million minutes
It's that time of year again!! The 2013 Public Library Survey launched February 3rd. Review one of the archived webinars for important information on what you need to know!
2013 Data Digests
The State Library has recently published the latest installments of its Data Digest editions!