Calendar | SIRS Issues Researcher
SIRS Issues Researcher
This class is provided by Proquest. This class will be offered again if the time is not convenient. CEU’s are not available for this training. Please contact an Electronic Services Coordinator at the South Dakota State Library via email if you have any questions or want to discuss training options.
- Length: up to 1 hour
- Location: online
- Audio: voice over ip (computer) OR toll-free telephone
Learn how to best leverage the high quality and subject-relevant information in this one hour class covering the SIRS Issues Researcher database. Included will be subject heading and keyword searches, advanced search and the Browse Topics feature of SIRS Issues Researcher. Using the various document formats within the database such as maps, pictures and reference book resources will also be covered. Your questions will be answered by a SIRS Issues Researcher training expert during this interactive session.
More Related Trainings
- Introduction to the ProQuest Platform
- Advanced Searching: Beyond the Single Search Box
- Ancestry Library Edition's New Search Pages
- The All New HeritageQuest Online powered by Ancestry.com
2015 webinars provided by vendor
More CE Events