Jump Start 2016
- CSLP Pinterest Page
- Bedtime Math: A Proven Idea
Our kids need to read to succeed, but they also need to do the math. Bedtime Math helps parents talk to kids about math in a fun and engaging way. Download this flyer to share.
- Jumpstart Mini Manual
Summer Feeding Programs
Bring more to your summer reading program and to your community by working with summer feeding programs.
- CSLP Summer Reading and Summer Eating Flyer
- Summer Reading Promo for Feeding Sites Flyer
- Lunch at the Library
a joint project of the California Library Association and the California Summer Meal Coalition
- Readers to Eaters
promotes "conversations about growing, cooking, and eating food."
More Related links
Incorporate more movement into your summer reading program and storytimes all year with GoNoodle
The 2016 Jump Start summer reading workshops were hosted at these locations across the state:
- February 25th: Custer County Library or Beresford Public Library
- February 26th: Watertown Regional Library, Yankton Community Library, or Huron Public Library
- March 3rd: Rawlins Municipal Library (Pierre)
- March 4th: Grace Balloch Memorial Library (Spearfish) or Alexander Mitchell Public Library (Aberdeen)
Making Jumpstart Kits:
Please direct any questions to Jasmine Rockwell, email or 800-423-6665.
Early Literature and Children's Programs (On Your Mark) theme art by Matt Tavares. 2016 Collaborative Summer Library Program, www.cslpreads.org
More CE Events