Access Services administers the purchasing and processing of library materials, circulation of library materials, interlibrary loan of library materials, and stack maintenance. In addition Access Services administers the Braille and Talking Book Program.
- Braille & Talking Book Services
- Collection Services
- Apply for State Library ECard
- Request SDSL Library Materials
- South Dakota Libraries
- Using the SDLN Catalog
- Digital Services
- Archived SD State Agency Websites (Archive-It)
- Online State Publications (CONTENTdm Digital Collections)
- Submit a State Document
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Technical Services
LSTA Five Year Plan
Library Services and Technology Act South Dakota State Library Five Year Plan: 2013-2017
Approved June 2012, Resubmitted Sept 2012 | IMLS Approval Letter
Did You Know...
An alternative way to access the Library Catalog is by logging into your ECardPlus. If you don't have a card, that's OK — just click "Guest" and you can search any SDLN Library's catalog.
More CE Events