Calendar | SIRS Discoverer and Educator Tools
SIRS Discoverer and Educator Tools
This class is provided by Proquest. This class will be offered again if the time is not convenient. CEU’s are not available for this training. Please contact a Digital Resources Coordinator at the South Dakota State Library via email if you have any questions or want to discuss training options.
- Length: 30-45 minutes
- Location: online
- Audio: voice over ip (computer) OR toll-free telephone
This 30 â€“ 45 minute class provides a general overview of SIRS Discoverer, including its key curriculum components and Educator Tools. Questions will be answered by a SIRS training expert during this interactive session.
In SIRS Discoverer and Educator Tools class, participants will learn how to access content and curriculum integration tools for the 21st century elementary or middle school classroom. This class explores Discoverer's popular Activities collection, information literacy Workbooks, in-class worksheets, standards correlations tool, and various editorial features. Access to ProQuest's curriculum integration guides, including models for engaging student inquiry, are also introduced. Your questions will be answered by an expert ProQuest trainer.
More Related Trainings
- Introduction to the ProQuest Platform
- Advanced Searching: Beyond the Single Search Box
- What's New on the ProQuest Platform
- Ancestry Library Edition's New Search Pages
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- The All New HeritageQuest Online powered by Ancestry.com
- SIRS Discoverer
- SIRS Discoverer and Educator Tools
- SIRS Issues Researcher and Educator Tools
2015 webinars provided by vendor
More CE Events