This 2-week course is designed for K-12 teachers as an introduction to the electronic resources provided by the South Dakota State Library. Participants will discover the benefits of the SDSL Electronic Resources and how to incorporate them into their lessons.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Access the SDSL Electronic Resources
- Understand the importance and benefits of the SDSL Electronic Resources
- Know which SDSL Electronic Resources will be most beneficial in their classrooms
- Locate help guides, technical assistance, training, and marketing materials for the SDSL Electronic Resources
- Use what they learn in the course to create a lesson plan that incorporates a SDSL Electronic Resource
8 continuing education contact hours can be earned for completing this course.
It is the student's responsibility to keep your certificate and submit it to the DOE office when submitting renewal applications.
Registration is now closed.