Jump Start 2022!
-- Oceans of Possibility --
Jump Start workshops are hosted in person and virtually, and scheduled for various dates and times to fit every librarians needs.
- Each person at your library planning to attend should register separately.
- CSLP Voucher: Every library is eligible for a $50 CSLP voucher code upon registration. Only one voucher per library will be distributed. (The voucher is in place of the Jump Start kits)
- CSLP Voucher expires February 15, 2022 and can be used towards all merchandise in the catalog.
- Attendees will be granted access to a playlist of videos featuring our hosts demonstrating activities. These videos should be watched prior to the in-person or virtual event.
- This workshop is eligible for four contact hours. This includes one hour for watching the playlist and the three hour workshop.
- Registration was open December 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022, but has now been extended through February 7, 2022.
Workshops were hosted in the following locations:
February 23 - Watertown
Sarah Overvagg & Deb Schroeder, Watertown Regional Library
Wednesday: 1 p.m. CT
Alternate Date: March 2, 2022
March 4 - Piedmont
Megan Ferguson, Piedmont Valley Public Library
Friday: 10 a.m. MT
Alternate Date: March 11, 2022
March 7 - Madison
Lisa Martin, Madison Public Library
Monday: Noon, CT
Alternate Date: March 14, 2022
March 9 - Beresford
Annie Crist & Sasha Huether, Beresford Public Library
Wednesday: 9 a.m. CT
Alternate Date: March 16, 2022
March 14 - Redfield
Sarah Jones-Lutter & Amanda Evans, Redfield Carnegie Library
The workshop offered in-person and virtually. This registration is to attend virtually and a zoom link will be sent to the email provided two weeks before the workshop date.
Monday: 9 a.m. CT
Alternate Date: March 21, 2022
March 17 - Chamberlain
Melissa Hutmacher, Cozard Memorial Library
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. CT
Alternate Date: March 24, 2022
March 19 - Virtual
Kallie Kronberg, Bison Public Library
Raven Christman, Lemmon Public Library
Saturday: 9 a.m. MT/10 a.m. CT
A Zoom link for the three hour virtual meeting will be sent to the email you provide in registration
March 23 - Custer
Thea Teasley & Sarah Myers, Custer County Library
Wednesday: 10 a.m. MT, hour lunch
Alternate Date: March 30, 2022