What is READsquared?
READsquared is software that allows South Dakota's public libraries to manage their reading programs online. READsquared makes it easy and fun for your users to sign up from home, track reading goals and collect incentives.
After you register your library, we provide a default set-up to get you started. Use it as-is or customize it for your library's programs.
- Use your library's branding and customize options
- Includes popular themed, seasonal and 1000 book programs
- Set up the app to integrate with your ILS and catalog
- Add learning games for all ages
- App can be set up for email and text messaging
- Patrons can set up individual, family or group accounts
Register your library and customize READsquared's many programs and patron engagement features to fit your library's needs. Learn more about reading programs features by trying a demo.
READsquared Fall Training and Summer Wrap-up Session
Learn how to load new themes for fall and winter, and how to close out the summer programs. Trainings are scheduled for one hour.
- Monday, September 13, 2021, 9:30 AM CST/ 8:30 MST
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 1:00 PM CST/ 12 Noon MST
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 9:30 AM CST/ 8:30 MST
SDLA Fall Conference, September 2020: Poster Session
Fall Webinar, September 2020: Recorded webinar
Meet Up, September 2020: Recorded Zoom Call