What is READsquared?
READsquared is software that allows South Dakota's public libraries to manage their reading programs online. READsquared makes it easy and fun for your users to sign up from home, track reading goals and collect incentives.
After you register your library, we provide a default set-up to get you started. Use it as-is or customize it for your library's programs.
- Use your library's branding and customize options
- Includes popular themed, seasonal and 1000 book programs
- Set up the app to integrate with your ILS and catalog
- Add learning games for all ages
- App can be set up for email and text messaging
- Patrons can set up individual, family or group accounts
Register your library and customize READsquared's many programs and patron engagement features to fit your library's needs. Learn more about reading programs features by trying a demo.
READsquared Recorded Training Sessions:
- Introduction Video
- Onboarding. This training covers all the basics of getting acquainted with your READsquared Site.
- Refresher Training. This refresher training is for site admins who have used READsquared and want to prepare for upcoming summer programs and possibly add more to their site.
Recorded Refresher Training
- Registration Options. This is a 15 minute training that will walk you through the options for registration.
Recorded Registration Options Training
- Post-Program Instructions. This training covers what to do when your summer programs are over and how to get ready for Fall/Winter programs.
Recorded Post-Program Training
READsquared Panel Discussion
Come gather with experienced librarians to learn how to effectively use READsquared to manage your reading programs online. Discover ways to make it easy and fun for your patrons to sign up from home, track reading goals and collect incentives.
January 19, 2022 Discussion
Refresher trainings are best for those who have used READsquared in the past and want to prepare for upcoming summer programs and possibly add more to their site. These sessions will cover the new theme, site updates, marketing, and advanced features. No registration is required.
- April 19, 12:00 pm CST