CAN YOU DIG IT?
- ocean sea animal assorted toys
- jumbo bling craft gems
- wood craft sticks
- all purpose brushes
- wood stylus tools
- paper bowls, plain
- Plaster of Paris or cornstarch
Maritime Archeology and Shipwrecks, Activity #3
- Prepare archaeological digs before program. Time may vary pending recipe used. Test to see what works best for you.
- Remember to put a couple treasures in each treasure dig!
- Prep two tables with tablecloths
- place basin and excavation tools on one table
- set up other table as "restoration station"
- How I Became a Pirate by Melinda Long, David Shannon
- Pirates Love Underpants by Claire Freedman
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister