PIRATE STORY TIME
- pirate costumes including hat, eye patch, etc.
- pirate props including parrot, etc.
- plastic coins
- plastic gems
- pirate character toys
- pirate finger puppets
Sarah and Deb incorporate storytime with music, props and costumes!
- Welcome song: If You're a Pirate and You Know It (CSLP manual page 10)
- Story 1: Pirate Nap (Danna Smith)
Song 1: Baby Shark
- Story 2: Pajama Pirates (Andrew Kramer)
Finger play (optional): Five Scurvy Pirates (CSLP manual page 7)
Song 2: The Goldfish Song
- Story 3: There Was an Old Pirate Who Swallowed a Fish (Jennifer Ward)
- Activity: Sensory Bin
- Activity (optional): Make eye patch with black card stock, pipe cleaners and cereal
- Pirate Nap by Danna Smith
- Pajama Pirates by Andrew Kramer
- There Was an Old Pirate Who Swallowed a Fish by Jennifer Ward
- CSLP manual: Early Literacy, page 7, 10 - Storytime Songs
- Sarah's Pirate Story Time handout